Salary Basic up to $3800 ( depends on experience)
Working hours: Monday- Friday, 8:30am to 6:00pm
Location: Central East
- Perform product assembly for equipment and machines according to specifications.
- Prepare mechanical / assembly drawing and Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Address any technical, budget or schedule problem as soon as it is been notice and ensure that it is resolve with satisfactory.
- Selection of automation components.
- Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and motors.
- Presenting designs, agreeing time scales and specifications with customers.
- To provide technical service, maintenance work and trouble-shooting for project as well as existing customers.
- Testing, evaluation, maintaining and modifying equipment to meet customer requirements.
- Evaluation support, installation and commissioning of new machine.
- Provide training to customers.
- Effective cost down (set up time reduction, cost effective, design etc).
- Liaise with overseas vendors/suppliers concerning technical matters.
- Writing reports and documentation.
• Minimum iploma or degree in technical field
• At least 3 years working experience in automation engineering field.
• Able assembling hand-on
• Know how to use and read AutoCAD、PRO/E，SolidWorks etc software.
• Animation in solidworks.
Interested candidate can send their resume to email@example.com
Thank you for your application but we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
De Castro Diana Rivarez
EA:R1873984 / Licence No: 10C5505
Transcendent Business Services Pte Ltd