We are seeking a resourceful supply chain engineer to improve our supply chain operations. You will be analyzing supply chain procedures, recommending and implementing improvements, and determining supply chain KPIs.
To ensure success as a supply chain engineer, you should exhibit extensive knowledge of business operations and experience in hospitality industry. An accomplished supply chain engineer will be someone whose expertise translates into streamlined and cost-effective supply chain operations.
- Evaluating existing supply chain processes to identify areas that need optimization.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive supply chain strategy.
- Collaborating on supply chain procedures, including inventory management, warehousing, automation, systems integration, and distribution.
- Collecting and interpreting analytical and performance data to determine supply chain KPIs.
- Recommending and implementing supply chain improvements, as well as documenting processes.
- Customizing and deploying efficient supply chain management software.
- Training and overseeing junior employees.
- Building and maintaining strong vendor and distributor relationships.
- Ensuring compliance with industry standards and safety regulations.
- Keeping abreast of developments in supply chain engineering.
- Bachelor's degree
- Degree coursework in supply chain management preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a supply chain engineer. Candidate who has experience in a similar industry will be an added advantage
- Candidate must be able to travel intensively within SEA eg: Maldives, Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia
Fion Karis Woon
Interested applicants please send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your application but only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Fion Karis Woon