The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will be in charge of the Hospital's financial operations. Duties include managing budgets, establishing policy, financial decision-making, controlling margins and debt, and making decisions about the Hospital assets and resources. The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) has primary responsibility for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of the Hospital, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations.
Major responsibilities include developing and maintaining a strategic financial plan and annual operating and capital budgets; financial analysis of new programs, acquisitions, and business development; revenue management; preparation of the financial statements, in accordance with financial management and techniques appropriate to the health care industry; decision support and cost accounting; oversight of disbursements and receivables processes; oversight of patient admissions processes. The Chief Financial Officer will be reporting directly to the CEO/MD of Hospital Operations.
- Proactively advise and educate management on all aspects which financially impact hospital operations.
- Prepare and update long range forecasting for the hospital and its financial network.
- Develop and administer the following activities for the Hospital:
a. Financial reports both internal and external
b. Financial policies, procedures and systems
c. Reimbursement strategies, reports and appeals
d. Budgeting systems for both operating and capital budgets
e. Tax returns and tax planning
f. Financial analysis of new programs, acquisitions and business development
g. Patient financial services, including receivables management and patient admissions processes
h. Disbursements (payroll and accounts payable) processing
- Provide financial information and consultation to management.
- Interpret current financial trends and respond with appropriate action.
- Develop strategies to increase cash flow – including improvements in revenue cycle management.
- Ensure compliance with covenants incorporated in financing documents.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with third parties.
- Participate in professional associations and community service activities.
- Establish monitoring processes and forecasting to position to adjust to changes in value based purchasing.
- Lead or facilitate strategies and steps for cost containment within the organization.
- 5-7 years of experience in healthcare holding management position
- Min Degree qualification
- ACCA or CPA certified will be an added advantage
Interested applicants please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your application but only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Fion Karis Woon