Our client is one of the renowned luxury resorts worldwide. Currently it is seeking a SEA Supply Chain Manager that keep track of logistics and update the resorts inventory with the reporting to the Supply Chain Director.
- Collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to identify and maintain resources needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain.
- Establishes performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of factors affecting the supply chain.
- Develops and maintains detailed inventories of materials and supplies located in the resorts
- Analyzes current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements to increase efficiency of supply chain and profitability for the company.
- Develops policies to increase efficiency throughout the supply chain while ensuring quality and safety; implements subsequent changes to processes.
- Identifies optimal shipment and transportation routes with attention to consolidation of warehousing and distribution.
- Train and manage a team of procurement officers and forecasters
- Main contact person for the resorts and office for all matters related to supply chain within the scope
- Min Diploma or Degree on logistics management or supply chain management
- International experience in managing the logistic & supply chain management with the hotels or resorts, F&B, FMCG, retails experience is an added advantage
- Must be able to work in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Candidate must be able to travel within Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia
Interested applicants please send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your application but only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Fion Karis Woon