Assistant Building Maintenance Technician
Salary up to $2,800 + AWS+ days and every year will increase a day, cap up to 21 days
5days/44hrs /week including weekends (7am -4pm, 2pm -11pm, 8am -5pm)
Annual leave: 14 days and every year will increase a day, cap up to 21 days
Location: Changi Airport
- Perform regular routine check and ensure all preventive and corrective maintenance are carried out according to the standard requirements
- Handle and maintain all facilities in our stores across 4 terminals
- Follow Workplace safety and health (WSH) standard
- Oversee contractor’s staff and third party’s contractor (from brand partner) to execute maintenance activities according to scheduled timeline
- Check and monitor completed work by the maintenance technicians, contractors are of a satisfactory expected standard and follow up on any deficiencies such as verification of M&E installation
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year related working experience in facilities management ( Retail environment)
- Basic knowledge of handyman work, an added advantage
- Able to work shift work
- Proficient in MS Office
Interested candidate may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your application but only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
De Castro Diana Rivarez
EA:R1873984 / Licence No: 10C5505
Transcendent Business Services Pte Ltd