Cantonese Speaking Travel Consultant
5days/ week Monday- Friday, 9am-6pm
Our client is one of the largest corporate travel management company in the world. Currently they seeking a team of Cantonese Speaking Travel Consultant to manage their contact centre for the Cantonese speaking only client.
- Provide travel service assistance to corporate travellers in emergency situations that involve flight cancellation, changes, delays nd any urgent last-minute requests for travel reservation.
- Ability to recommend the best travel and flight route to clients
- Communicate to customers, colleagues and suppliers in a clear, professional and easy to understand manner – both verbally and in writing
- Handle service issues & complaints in a courteous, timely, solution focused and professional manner
- Ensure clients’ travel policy is accurately applied to all reservations
- Able to interpret various airlines fare rules and understand the restrictions around the various class of airline tickets
- Preferably with similar experience in Corporate/ Leisure Ticketing
- Ticketing knowledge familiar with GDS reservation system to book flights, issuance, reissuance and refund
- Experience in the travel industry and know how to assist client in travel planning
- Good interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be able to speak English and Cantonese as position requires you to liaise with the Cantonese speaking customer only
- Must be able to work from 9am to 6pm (Monday-Friday)
Interested candidate may send your resume.
Thank you for your application but only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
De Castro Diana Rivarez
EA:R1873984 / Licence No: 10C5505
Transcendent Business Services Pte Ltd