Salary up to $5000 + allowances and other incentives
Mon-Fri, 9am to 6pm, able to standby
One of the MNC company in Metal stamping industry is looking for Electrical Engineer to join their company. Details as below:
- Responsible for daily electrical activities and lead the team achieve KPI
- Conducting analysis and failure of machines, repair and maintenance
- Provide post – repair efficiency and coordinate with vendors
- To ensure that plant equipment & machinery are in good working condition with preventive maintenance program.
- Involved in installation of new equipments
- Responsible for the ISO standards and procedures in Maintenance department.
- Responsible for the implementation of new production processes/equipment.
- Responsible for safe practices LOTO when executing required task in the plant
- Other duties as assigned by Superior
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Preferably with 3-5 years related working experience
- Familiar with Automation and Control engineering
- Hands on experience in Siemens PLC S5 and S7, Siemens drives frequency converters, Siemens Master drives, Micromaster and Sinamics.
- Knowledge of MS Office is a must, SAP will be an added advantage
- Must be able to read complex circuit diagrams
- Basic knowledge in Mechanics, Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Must be able to work overtime on weekdays & weekends, or shift work as and when required
- On Call Support during and after office hours
Interested candidate can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp +65 9451 330( Diana)
Thank you for your application but we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
De Castro Diana Rivarez
EA:R1873984 / Licence No: 10C5505
Transcendent Business Services Pte Ltd