- Assistant Mechanical Engineer
- Salary Basic up to $3500+ transport allowance+ variable bonus+ other benefits
- 5 days/ week, Rotating Shift
- Location: West
• Conducting root cause analysis into failures of machines, exchanging or repairing spare parts, liaising with vendors and ensuring post-repair efficiency.
• Installation and machine maintenance from time to time
• Attend to production and process request and assit in troubleshooting of equipment to sustain quality of machine and product
• Assist and support in equipment upgrading, predictive and proactive maintenance.
• Responsible for workshop maintenance and repair involving, welding, milling, grinding, cutting, drilling and piping
• Maintain a high standard of 5S in the plant, office and workshop
• Responsible for safe practices LOTO when executing required task in the plant
• Compilation, record and control of scheduled as well as non scheduled maintenance activities.
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum NTC/ITC, Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
• At least 2-5 5 yrs relevant working experience, preferably in precision metal fabrication or oil & gas industryExperience in electro-mechanical, Hydralics & pneumatics devices will be added advantage.
• Experience in dealing with contractors/suppliers
• Hands-on person and able to work with heavy machinery and perform machine equipment breakdown, trouble shooting and servicing
• Ability to work rotating shift and perform overtime on weekdays & weekends.
• Able to support on call or after office hours
EA:R1873984 / Licence No: 10C5505
Transcendent Business Services Pte Ltd