- Facilities Engineer ( Assistant)
- Salary up to $3500+ transport allowance+ other benefits
- 5 days/week
- Location: West
Our client is MNC company, manufacturer of semi-finished products in copper and copper alloys. Currently they are looking for Facilities Engineer ( Assistant) role to join their team.
- Responsible for the day to day facility operations which include maintaining uptime, operations of air-conditioning systems, Compressed air, Cooling water, water treatment systems and building services.
- Troubleshooting of utility services including gas systems to the production equipment.
- Monitor and control maintenance operations to achieve the minimum turn-around time within required quality standards.
- Keep the facility systems running stable, handle emergency events.
- Maintain adequate stock levels of material, parts and equipment within budget limitation.
- Coordinate with sub-contractors, vendors and local authorities.
- Responds to calls for emergency repairs/ ad hoc complaints
- Handle and support projects to reduce energy consumption, etc.
- Responsible for safe practices LOTO when executing required task in the plant.
- Maintenance of Fire safety systems and work together with fire safety manager to keep the system running safely.
- Higher Nitec / Diploma in Electrical / Mechatronics and minimum 2 Yrs experience in maintenance of building management system/ extra low voltage /M&E.
- Ability to read Electrical diagram
- Basic knowledge in Mechanics, Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Knowledge of MS Office is a must, AutoCAD & SAP will be an added advantage
- Strong personality with a hands-on attitude
- Positive attitude in challenging work environment
- Ability to support on after office hours or on weekends when it is required.
Interested candidate may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your application but only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
De Castro Diana Rivarez
EA:R1873984 / Licence No: 10C5505
Transcendent Business Services Pte Ltd