Salary Upto $6000 + Benefits
5 days work
Our client is a Singapore based startup which is developing a suite of proprietary autonomous technologies for automated warehouse systems including AGVs, Command & Control, supply chain optimization. They are developing the best and smartest automation and robotic technologies for their customers.
- Commissioning of AGV at customer sites which includes on-site user acceptance tests
- Ensure the performance and reliability of fleet of AGVs, network and customer site infrastructure.
- Provide high level troubleshooting to resolve issues that are beyond the capabilities of our first level support services from field technicians.
- Monitor the health and operations of the fleet of AGVs and proactively engage to resolve faults before they impact customer operations.
- Respond and provide technical guidance to customers regarding operational issues, software updates and general maintenance.
- Maintain up-to-date records of AGV and site configurations. This includes software and hardware configurations
- Communicate and collaborate with our global engineering teams
- Contribute to the development of instrumentation and automation for monitoring, detection, and self-healing of failures.
- Contribute to the creation of user manuals, customer guides, FAQs, application notes and best practices.
- Contribute to the design and creation of AGV missions using proprietary mission description language.
- Provide on pre-sales technical assessments
- Infrastructure includes reflective markers and networking equipment.
- Participate in Proof of Concept (demonstrations) with demo AGVs
- Ensure strong relationships with all customer representatives
- Min a Diploma or Degree in EE/ ME/ Computer Science/ Robotics
- Must have at least 3 years of working experience in field engineering work in automation or robotics
- Prior working experience with ROS command line and graphical tools will be added advantage.
- Must hold a valid Singapore Driving License.
- Must have Prior experience with Linux (ideally Ubuntu) administration, tools and Bash/Python scripting
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve device and system-level problems in Linux or ROS.
- Experience with firewalls, VPN and network security technologies
- Working knowledge of SSH, DNS and other network protocols
- Must be able to troubleshoot electro-mechanical components
- Must be able to work within established systems and product results that either prevent problems from recurring or enable others to solve them more easily in the future.
Interested candidates please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thanks and Regards
EA License: R2095834 | 10C5505
Transcendent Business Services Pte Ltd