Salary $3500- $4000+ transport allowance
Our client is MNC company, manufacturer of semi-finished products in copper and copper alloys. Currently they are looking for Planner role to join their team.
• Review and understand customers’ order requirements.
• Work with Scheduler to plan and schedule orders for production.
• Co-ordinate inter-company production activities.
• Monitor output to ensure production is on schedule.
• Involve in production improvement activities.
• Any other responsibilities and duties as assigned
• Diploma or degree in Industrial engineering or supply chain management or any related discipline
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in production planning preferably in the metal fabrication or cold rolling mill
• Strong knowledge in SAP Production Planning module and MES systems
• Experience in LEAN manufacturing will be an added advantage
Interested candidate may send your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for your application but only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
De Castro Diana Rivarez
EA:R1873984 / Licence No: 10C5505
Transcendent Business Services Pte Ltd