- Fully responsible for all Accounting and Finance functions to provide monthly / annual financial closing preparation included the details of accounts on timely basic and by leading, directing and managing the general account activities.
- Drive the process of financial planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, and all extra report as requirement.
- Maintain accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Purchasing and All Bank transaction.
- Dealing to work responses on Inter-company and coordinated with other branches
- Monitoring A/R Aging report in order to control the outstanding balances within credit terms and credit limits.
- Responsible for all Tax Function such as Corporate Income Tax (CIT), VAT
- Withholding Tax, Tax returns filing and other related legal matter and provide necessary advice to the management.
- Coordinate and Dealing with Customers, Vendors, Internal / External Auditors, Revenue Department, etc.
- Being a lead person on Year end and interim audit by coordinating and managing the provision of information to the external auditors.
- Oversee and responsible for the overall HR function including payroll, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, employee relations.
- Assist to conclude and summarize monthly report such as headcount, turn over, manpower movement etc. to ensure the completion and accuracy within the requested deadline
- Manage and Provide/Renewal VISA & Work Permit for Expatriate staffs and present to Thai Immigration office.
- Candidate must be CPD certified
- Candidate must be able to work in Bangkok, Thailand
Fion Karis Woon Yun Shia