- Delivery Driver
- Manufacturing Industry
- $2300 and above ( depends on experience)
- Location: Tuas
Our client specialises in customising and building high quality reverse water treatment for vessels catered for the Marine and Offshore Oil & Gas sectors.They are looking for Delivery Driver.
- Preparing, loading, unloading, operating, driving and operation of a lorry, at customer site (
- Ensure items are properly packed, marked and matches with the delivery order Collects payments from customers.
- Coordinate with the logistics and operations department on customer questions and/or issues
- Assist with in warehouse functions when needed
- Maintaining the cleanliness and reporting on the servicing schedule of the lorry
- Regular attendance and punctuality required Check accuracy and stability of the load.
- Complying with all safety and traffic regulations during the course of delivery
- Ability to take care of goods during transit and ensure zero damage
- Any other jobs assigned by superior
- Minimum 1 year experience in goods delivery.
- Experienced with ports/vessel loading is an added advantage
- Willing to accept add-on deliveries required to meet business needs
- Holding a Class 3 or 4 Driving License and/or Forklift license is an added advantage.
- Must be willing and available to work on Sunday or Public Holiday or shift work depending on the business need’s
- Able to do OT
Interested candidate may send your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for your application but only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
De Castro Diana Rivarez
EA:R1873984 / Licence No: 10C5505
Transcendent Business Services Pte Ltd