Prestigious Private Member’s Club
Basic up to $1800 + other benefits
48hrs/ week including breaktime
Location: Central Area
• Setting up and stocking up stations with all necessary supplies
• Preparation of food for customers
• Cleaning up station and taking care of leftover food
• Stock Inventory and Management
• Answering, reporting and following superior’s instructions
• Preferably with related working kitchen experience
• High standards of health and safety including personal hygiene
• Able to perform basic food preparation and kitchen organization
Interested candidates may send your resume to email@example.com or whatsapp +65 9451 3320
Thank you for your application but only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
De Castro Diana Rivarez
EA:R1873984 / Licence No: 10C5505
Transcendent Business Services Pte Ltd
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also set analytics cookies to help us improve it. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.