Our client is one of the renowned Travel Technology company. It is seeking an experienced sales professionals to join the team in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for acquiring large multinational corporations to be their key clients in Hong Kong. Reporting to the Sales Leader, you will have the opportunity to be a key part of the team in the region. You will have the chance to develop your skills and work with entrepreneurial leaders across the world.
- Minimum 5 years’ solid track record of successful B2B development/sales (sales experience in the travel industry is a plus).
- Excellent command of English and Cantonese as you are required to communicate with clients that only speak Cantonese in Hong Kong region.
- A passion for travel and the travel industry.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills.
- Self-motivated, independent with strong interpersonal skills and a hunger for success.
- Proficiency in developing relationships at a strategic level.
- Experienced in presentations/product demonstrations in a confident/engaging manner.
- Multi-task and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to engage with various levels of staff and management.
- Sound commercial knowledge, with the ability to analyse financial data and build a value-driven business case.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office suite and experience in using CRM Salesforce.com
Key duties and responsibilities
- Achieve defined monthly, quarterly and annual sales and total transaction value (TTV) targets.
- Develop and execute a sales plan to target key prospective accounts.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritise new business opportunities, using a variety of cold-calling, networking and other prospection methods.
- Write value-driven customer proposals and create highly professional responses to RFPs to maximise win-rates.
- Effectively capture and communicate customer requirements internally, completing timely handovers of closed sales to the account management team
- Collaborate with other internal departments (finance, operations, product, HR) where necessary to resolve other client-related matters.
Interested applicants please send me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your application but only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Fion Karis Woon Yun Shia
Transcendent Business Services Pte Ltd