- Carry out maintenance, repair and overhaul work on heavy vehicles (diesel & Electrical Vehicle commercial vehicle), ensuring high standard of workmanship and minimize turnaround time for scheduled repairs and inspections to meet workshop’s service standards and according to job order.
- Notify Team Leader of unusual repair problems which will require major repair and replacement parts recommendation.
- Adhere to defined guidelines in regards to safety, orderliness and etc.
- Complete work order for each vehicle and unit serviced.
- Candidate must have EV cert or prior EV working experience.
- Fresh graduate with EV cert can applied and they must be willing to learn CV repair.
- Candidate with PV service experience and EV Cert can also apply.
- Preferably with Class 3 Driving License but not a must.
Interested applicants please send your resume to email@example.com. We thank you for your application but only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Dharmendra Verma (Kenneth Verma)
Transcendent Business Services Pte Ltd