Our client is a manufacturing company of pneumatic equipment’s. They are looking for HR Officer to join their family.
- General HR functions including recruiting and administration.
- Coordinate the onboarding requirements for all new hires
- Maintain and update HR documents and fillings
- Process of work pass, preparing appointment and confirmation letters, insurance claims and work injury compensation.
- Planning, organizing and controlling the activities and actions of the development of HR department goals, objectives and systems
- Draft documents for company policies, yearly budgets and monthly reports.
- Any other ad-hoc duties when assigned by supervisor
- At least 2 years of experience in related field.
- Competent in computer usage (Microsoft Office)
- Able to multi- task and work independently
- Salary Package: Basic + Incentives + Employee Benefits
- Working Location: West / Tuas
- Working Hours: 5 days a week.
- 3 years contract (Renewable)
Interested candidate please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch with you.
Gurveena Kaur Balbir Singh
Transcendent Business Services Pte Ltd
EA Registration: R1984956 / 10C5505