Our client is a leading automotive company in the market that are managing fleets leasing, individual leasing private hire vehicle and also provides financial services and engineering services.
They are currently looking for IT Systems- Assistant manager to join their organisation. The person will be responsible for driving entire projects with other team members for all the entities ( including Financial services and engineering) and ensure timely delivery of the project.
1. Collate requirements from end user to design software based on project needs and clearly convey such needs to the vendors.
2. Monitor and track status of the project with stakeholders
3. Troubleshoot and resolve all issues as they arise through testing
4. Maintain accurate documentation of project status.
5. Coordinate with cross- functional teams (developers, business analysts, operations, finance, stakeholders) for any developments in project
6. Responsible to leading and training team members.
1. Minimum degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Systems or equivalent.
2. Minimum 5 years’ experience in System development and management
3. Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM is a must
4. Self- determined with a “can-do” attitude
5. Excellent communication skill ( Written and Verbal) and time management skills
6. Ability to work independently and possess good leadership skills to lead the team members.
Interested candidates please email your resume to email@example.com
EA License R1433658 | 10C5505
Transcendent Business Services Pte Ltd